+ opk for five days and getting darker

sheenattc1

Reaction score
hi girls, i have had all verry dark +opks since ovulation, and that was five days ago, i was wondering if there was anything that could cause this many + days besides being pregnant? but if you do have storys with being pregnant with +opks i would like to hear them. the hubby and i have be:sex: every night ive gotten a positive to be sure we got the ov on time, but this is getting tireing, please any responce is welcome as long as its not smart ass ones, thanks.:kiss:

hi, what kind of opks are you using?
when I was pregnant, it was like this (i used Internet cheapies):
- first i got light lines, then darker and darker lines until test line is darker than control line. so my surge was coming.
- after the surge, the ics still showed a line, but no longer darker than the control line.
then it stay like that, same line still there, but no change in darkness.
- around 8dpo, it started getting darker and darker again until i tested with a pregnancy test to confirm in.

hi girls, i have had all verry dark +opks since ovulation, and that was five days ago, i was wondering if there was anything that could cause this many + days besides being pregnant? but if you do have storys with being pregnant with +opks i would like to hear them. the hubby and i have be:sex: every night ive gotten a positive to be sure we got the ov on time, but this is getting tireing, please any responce is welcome as long as its not smart ass ones, thanks.:kiss:

I say you got your basis covered :happydance:

:sex::spermy::sex::spermy::sex::spermy::sex::spermy:

I never tested positive on a hpt. Sounds like you got a good strong ovulation. FX'D for you.

hi, what kind of opks are you using?
when I was pregnant, it was like this (i used Internet cheapies):
- first i got light lines, then darker and darker lines until test line is darker than control line. so my surge was coming.
- after the surge, the ics still showed a line, but no longer darker than the control line.
then it stay like that, same line still there, but no change in darkness.
- around 8dpo, it started getting darker and darker again until i tested with a pregnancy test to confirm in.

thanks hun, i have been testing with the answer brand from walmart, in the pink box, they have always been reliable for me, they have never given me mixed signals like this, so idk whats wrong with me, i will normaly have positive opks for around 2 days long. so your tests whent negitive after ovulation then around 8dpo you started getting positive opks again? is that what your saying?:dohh:

yup, it stayed kinda negative for 8 days.... hope you find your answer!
do you do temping as well?

yup, it stayed kinda negative for 8 days.... hope you find your answer!
do you do temping as well?

i used to tep but i kinda fell out of the groove of it and thats why i started testing instead. well it was still positive yeasterday and this morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->