OPK frustration

sheeps24

A mummy!
Reaction score
Hi all,

I had my implant out 10 days ago. I was told you can be fertile straight away etc etc.

Last week I got a almost positive which I don't know if that was my positive .. I have read on here people never get positives but obviously still ovulate.

I keep getting faint lines and I think oh finally it's on it's way .. then the lines just disappear!

My latest batch of opks seem to be rubbish the control line is barely even showing up so I have messaged the ebay seller and waiting for a response.

I feel a little lost and getting frustrated as I thought I would of ovulated by now :(

Has anyone else had trouble with these cheap opks?

:help:

10 days is still really early, I didn't ovulate Til 4 weeks after my implant was out. Just keep testing. It doesn't really matter if the control line is quite faint, ive had tests like this too, they still go pisitive just the same. Good luck!

I've never had a positive OPK, however, I don't think I am ovulating as even on the digi its showing negative.

We have an appointment to see a fertility Dr on 7th Nov.

xx

I've never had a positive OPK, however, I don't think I am ovulating as even on the digi its showing negative.

xx

I hope everything goes okay for you xx

xx

Thank you - that's really kind.

I think 10 days is too soon after having the implant out to worry about ovulating just yet. Think they advise a few months for your cycles to come back.

xx

xx

Thank you - that's really kind.

I think 10 days is too soon after having the implant out to worry about ovulating just yet. Think they advise a few months for your cycles to come back.

xx

It is soon but both the nurse and doctor said it can return within a week .. but im just going to wait and see what happens x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->