OPK help for newbie to TTC

lauraloo24

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is our first cycle TTC, I have been taking daily opks since cd5 just to get into swing of things, today is cd10 and I'm not seeing a lot of progression in the darkness of the second line, it's still far from a positive. Based on previous months I would expect to ovulate cd11-13. Do positive opks just come out of blue after lots of negatives? I'm testing either afternoon or evening daily. Also the opks are just internet cheapies and only 20miu would this have an impact on darkness of line, ie are they never likely to get as dark as a more sensitive test? Any advice welcome!x x

The cheapie test sticks didn't work for me I found them really frustrating so I got the cb digi advanced and I love it, it's fab.

Oh i see, will think about getting cb digi for next month if unsuccessful this month - thanks!

I've had a lot of success with the cheapies (the Wondfo brand) but I've never tried the digitals so I can't compare them. I have tried Equate brand, and I don't like those. But yes, sometimes my OPK will be super - in the morning, and my afternoon it's a blaring positive.

I've had a lot of success with the cheapies (the Wondfo brand) but I've never tried the digitals so I can't compare them. I have tried Equate brand, and I don't like those. But yes, sometimes my OPK will be super - in the morning, and my afternoon it's a blaring positive.

Ah thats good, we dont get Wondfos in the UK i dont think but i use One Step. And the second line is finally getting darker so hopefully O soon!

Id suggest testing twice daily as ive read a positive lh surge might only last a matter of hours.
I had tested am it was negative, pm was positive and next am it was back to negative. So if i wasnt testing twice a day i would miss it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->