OPK help! Need eyes please :)

rubberducky88

Mum to 2 little monsters!
Reaction score
Gosh it’s been a long time since I posted on these boards! But here I am TTC number 3.
I’ve never used these before so just wanted extra eyes.

Personally I would say CD21 is my dark positive.

Am I reading them right?

TIA xxx

Attachments

• 366AF4BC-752D-4AC7-B1C2-BFD9F02F1ED0.jpg
    366AF4BC-752D-4AC7-B1C2-BFD9F02F1ED0.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 26
I'm also using One step OPKs, but just used them for the first time last month and also got to that color and then they just faded out, so I'm bumping this to see if somebody else used it too and knows better.

Truthfully, I'm not seeing a positive in there. 20 or 21 look close, so if you're sure you've ovulated, I'd say you just missed a short surge on one of those days.

Truthfully, I'm not seeing a positive in there. 20 or 21 look close, so if you're sure you've ovulated, I'd say you just missed a short surge on one of those days.

I’m wondering if I was doing them too early - I’ve just done some googling and people were retesting in the afternoon and getting stronger lines.

Told you I was useless at this!!

Oh well we DTD 5 times surrounding day 20/21 so hopefully!

I also have to mention that in my googling, I found out that One Step OPKs have bad reputation of never getting real positives.. I guess this month I'll just BD from the day two lines appear to when they fade out again :laugh2: I bought 100 pack so I have to use them until they're gone :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->