OPK help please!

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
Today is day 2 of trying out OPKs and I'm feeling a little confused.

Yesterday afternoon I had a negative, it was definitely not as dark as the control line. But this afternoon it's way lighter than the line I had yesterday, like it's a squinter it's so light. Does this mean I may have already missed ovulation all together? I'm only on CD13 so I find that hard to believe, but what would make my line so much lighter today when yesterday it wasn't terribly light?:shrug:

Any advice is appreciated!! *also posted in TTC*

Since you have long cycles I'm going to say that's probably normal...let me find my pic from this cycle and see if it helps you at all...I would def keep testing

Well idky the pic is upside down but hopefully you can see that they were pretty dark then faded out almost completely and then started getting dark again. And that's when I got my pos

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 13
Since you have long cycles I'm going to say that's probably normal...let me find my pic from this cycle and see if it helps you at all...I would def keep testing

Well idky the pic is upside down but hopefully you can see that they were pretty dark then faded out almost completely and then started getting dark again. And that's when I got my pos

This is really helpful, thank you!! I feel foolish for not saving the two I've already done, but I'll hang onto the rest at least..:dohh:

Well you know usually I don't save them but something told me too and then when I hadn't had a pos by like cd16 I was really glad I did keep them. But now that I got my pos I took the pic and threw them out.

I suppose maybe keeping pictures would be better than keeping some sticks lol!

Hey there, I was looking for advice as well and came across this thread.
So even if you have a line, that does not mean that you may be close to o ? I was looking at your picture sprite30, and it seems like you may have a line anyways during the month.
I tested today and did have a line (not darker), so I wasn't sure if it meant my o was coming soon, or if it was just because the lh hormone is in your body anyways.

I am using the clear blue digital soon in a few more days when I am expecting my o, because i feel like they may be easier to read, but I started testing early with my first response ones to be extra careful not to miss my o !!

My cycle is around 32 days long, and I am only at cd 13 so i dont expect it yet.. What about you ladies ?

Thanks and baby dust !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->