OPK help please

S

sugarlove

I've just started using these for the first time this cycle after mc. I'm using some cheap ones which I got off the internet as part of a thermometer pack.

My problem is I've been getting positives since Friday. Is it normal to get positives for so long, or could it be my hormones are out of whack?

I feel like I may be ov today, as I feel crampy, but I'm not sure as I have no idea how long my cycle is now after mc.

Also, the CBFM I've started using for the first month has been showing highs since day 6 and it's now day 15, but no peaks.

Any advice?

Thanks
SL

hi Sugar Love

on the opks - I've used these internet ones too and found them a little unrealiable. I think they are good as a second opinion (to say your temp chart) but getting a true positive seems a bit of a lottery as you only have a 6 hour window or something, in which it will be a positive

i really dont get why you have had opk+ for so long tho ..

On the CBFM - first cycle I used it i got highs for ages, then a peak. Subsequent cycles, I got less high days (as the monitor gets to know your cycle). Stick with it, you may find it goes peak either tomorrow/Thursday

Questions!

How long are your cycles normally? you can use this to determine when youre likely to ov

When was your mc - if in the last 2months then this could screw up the opks and the cbfm

why not temp too (probably too late this cycle) to see when your temp peaks. Once your temp has peaked, this suggests you have ovulated

Hope this helps and good luck getting your bfp xx

Have a look at www.peeonastick.com that should explain any and all questions you have about op.'s, hun. I could go on but its better explained on there! And yes, it is possible to have a positive for quite a few days. Same with the cbfm - particularly as its your first month of using it.

Good luck, hun! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->