OPK help

loopy82

Mummy to Matilda
Reaction score
This is my first month of using OPK's and trying to track my cycle (not doing temps though) so it's all a bit new. I've been testing since CD8 and am now on CD17, I got faint lines on CD 14, 15 and 16 but today it's completely blank. I know faint lines are meant to be negatives but any chance they can be positives for some people?

In theory I still have time to O as I have 30ish day cycles and my cm is still watery/egg white and cervix highish and I think open. I'm of course now worrying that I'm not ovulating and am broken!

Where u testing twice a day? There is a chance u could have missed ur surge.

You're still have fertile CM and CP, so my guess is that you haven't O'd yet. Keep testing, and yes -- do it twice per day, because some women have longer surges than others, and if yours is short, you don't want to miss it. You won't be able to mistake that positive once you see it! A blank test is definitely negative.

If you usually have 30ish day cycles, you may be O'ing late this time, or you may have an 10 or 11 day LP. Don't give up! Good luck :thumbup:

Thanks :) I haven't been testing twice so will try that for the next few days.

If your not testing 2-3x a day at least you can miss it, the surge can last as little as 2 hours.

U also need to hold ur pee for at least 2 hours nd limit fluid in take so it's not to diluted.

That's why I'm wondering if maybe those light tests lines might have been positives, I've been holding it but I do drink quite a lot of water. I'll try restricting what I drink for a couple of hours before for a couple of days and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->