OPK help!

MrsT&Ben

Reaction score
Ok so we've been trying for a little while now and not a bfp in sight!

I've decided to give using opks a go. Is there a better brand to use? I've never used them before so don't have a clue.

Any advice would be greatly welcome :flower:

I get the Wondfos off amazon and they worked well for me. Helped me spot my O day. The whole process of using opk's can spark a lot of questions so be sure to come back on here to ask those :)

I get mine from early-pregnancy-tests.com - the key with them is that you can't drink anything for about 3 hours before you pee on them. That's the only way I've ever been able to get a super dark surge line.

Hi there, I recommend getting a big bag of them from Amazon so you can test twice a day (am and pm). They are reliable and much better value than high street brands. I used this brand:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ovulation-Fertility-Test-Strips-Pack/dp/B001G7STT0/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

Just in case there is a prob with this link, they are called 'One Step Ovulation test' by One Step. They state 'Ovulation Ultra Early Tests at 20 mIU/mL' in the product description. This has something to do with the ability to detect the hormone in urine concentration and I found them to be the best at the time (2 years ago).
Good luck!

I just use the cheapest ones from Amazon or eBay. I find mid to late afternoon I tend to get my positive OPK and then it's gone by the morning. From charting I know I ov the day after a positive :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->