OPK Help :)

PurplePeacock

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

I'm very new to OPK's and am not sure if I'm reading it correctly. This is our third cycle trying, and we are using the SMEP. I had EWCM yesterday, however, I think I have either irritated myself or have a yeast infection as sex has been slightly uncomfortable/ painful at times. I have duflican but don't think it's safe to take while TTC, so I bought Monistat 7, which burns like nobody's business. Is that a normal reaction? I don't want to mess up our chances this month, and my yearly GYN appointment isn't until next Thursday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 8
Are you temping as well or just OPKs? And are those numbers cycle days? (last question, do you have short or long cycles?)

12 is looking closer to positive, but I would say you still aren't there yet, you might see one in a few days though! :D A positive OPK has to have the line as dark or darker than the control.

Are you temping as well or just OPKs? And are those numbers cycle days? (last question, do you have short or long cycles?)

12 is looking closer to positive, but I would say you still aren't there yet, you might see one in a few days though! :D A positive OPK has to have the line as dark or darker than the control.

Thank you so much!

This month I'm just using OPK's, will temp next month. The numbers are cycle days...I guess my cycle is on the shorter side as it has been a 26 day cycle since stopping birth control.

I would say CD12 is neeeearly positive, though I'd get BDing now if I were you! Haha. Good luck!

Thank you so much!

This month I'm just using OPK's, will temp next month. The numbers are cycle days...I guess my cycle is on the shorter side as it has been a 26 day cycle since stopping birth control.

Do you know how long your Luteal Phase is? That should also help. :) If its 14 days then #12 could very well be positive. If its 12 days (like mine) then you should see a positive by tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->