OPK help

xprincessx

Mum to 5 beauties <3
Reaction score
I am supposed to ovulate tomorrow, been having slight cramps on my left side and have watery/slightly milky cm. Top OPK taken fmu (just curious - know you're not meant to!), middle taken at 10:15am and bottom taken at 12:30pm

Bottom one is lighter than the middle one isn't it?

Really needed to get a + OPK today to ovulate tomorrow and i'm not convinced I won't!

Really hoped this afternoons test would be darker than this mornings

ETA: Bottom test wet...top two tests dry

Attachments

• 20141203_124029.jpg
    20141203_124029.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 4
dont think you are going to be ovulating tomorrow couple of days maybe

All negetive tests so don't think you will be O soon...? I get a faint line all through my cycle, it doesn't gradually darken leading up to O, my +OPK just appears from nowhere!

I know I'm a little late in seeing & responding to your post, so I'm hoping you have O by now? Good luck x

thanks ladies got a definite +OPK the day after these so I am now 2dpo!

All negetive tests so don't think you will be O soon...? I get a faint line all through my cycle, it doesn't gradually darken leading up to O, my +OPK just appears from nowhere!

I know I'm a little late in seeing & responding to your post, so I'm hoping you have O by now? Good luck x

I'm so glad to hear this, Iv had faint lines every day, not getting darker and I'm cd15 so the hope that I'll just get a bfp opk out of no where is hopeful, I thought they always got darker steadily.!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->