OPK Help

MHP8982

Reaction score
Ok, so this is our first month trying. I tried a couple of years ago and used these tests I bought off of babyhopes I believe. I never really got to use them, because a lot of stuff happened and I wasn't trying anymore. But anyway, my husband and I have started trying.. and I bought these cheap OPK's off of amazon.. thinking they would be the same.. but they are actually a lot smaller than the ones I had before. I'm not sure how accurate they are. So I'm just looking on some advice on which ones are the best for the best value? I started taking them on like CD 9 and they are up and down, sometimes they are really light, they get darker, then lighter, then darker, but I haven't seen them get as dark or darker than the control line. However I have had the symptoms of ovulation, like the EWCM and everything. Do you think it's possible I ovulated still? Maybe what was positive on those cheap things wasn't as dark as, I'm not sure. I'm still taking them just to see.

So, I'm curious which ones I should buy.. has anyone else tried the ones on babyhopes? Do they work well? Any advice or suggestions? Any help would be awesome!!

Thanks!!

Ok, so this is our first month trying. I tried a couple of years ago and used these tests I bought off of babyhopes I believe. I never really got to use them, because a lot of stuff happened and I wasn't trying anymore. But anyway, my husband and I have started trying.. and I bought these cheap OPK's off of amazon.. thinking they would be the same.. but they are actually a lot smaller than the ones I had before. I'm not sure how accurate they are. So I'm just looking on some advice on which ones are the best for the best value? I started taking them on like CD 9 and they are up and down, sometimes they are really light, they get darker, then lighter, then darker, but I haven't seen them get as dark or darker than the control line. However I have had the symptoms of ovulation, like the EWCM and everything. Do you think it's possible I ovulated still? Maybe what was positive on those cheap things wasn't as dark as, I'm not sure. I'm still taking them just to see.

So, I'm curious which ones I should buy.. has anyone else tried the ones on babyhopes? Do they work well? Any advice or suggestions? Any help would be awesome!!

Thanks!!

I use Answer's opk strips and so far they have been great! As far as when you ovulated, I can't really tell you. It depends on how long your cycle is, but is sounds like you can best tell by your cervix ans CM this time around... good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->