+opk ladies?

I had positive opk Friday afternoon - Saturday afternoon then negative today. Looking for a buddy?

Yes mam :) first cycle im excited about girl just hoping the rest of my cycle goes okay since ive had disgusting 16 day cycles! And i have progesterone cream that um gonna try after i confirm ovulation

Ill be your buddy. :hugs: Yuck that sounds terrible.:nope: I had a few cycles like that at the beginning of the year. It was due to ovarian cysts.

We have been trying for a total of about 2 1/2 years. Took a break from opks and temping after a failed cycle of clomid. Just started back up.

Hoping this is our cycle. :babydust:

Ty girl ive never had a rise like this im on a diet and i cheated so my stomach was all messed up hoping it wasnt that, i always thought maybe i had low progesterone but maybe i have cysts like u? I havent seeked medical help yet but i will soon if it doesnt happen what kind of opks do u use i wasn't gonna test at all but i caved in and got some dollar tree opks

This time I am using Answer brand opks (7 pk) but usually I use target brand strips. Luckily, I caught my surge with the 2nd test. I had increased cm, higher sex drive and targeted ovulation w/ fertility friend.

Honestly, drs haven't helped much. They said it takes time. We have been ttc since January 2012 (NTNP since November 2011). Its seems like an eternity. Ive done one round of clomid which was unsuccessful.

I like answer hate targets i could never tell lol and yes i heard they tell u to at least give it a year how did they help with ur cysts

Yeah... its been frustrating. They just waited and checked on it. I had monthly ultrasounds. I was miserable. I bled for 6 weeks straight then it would stop for a week then start again.

Wow sorry about that girl and did u get any signs on ur opks this month?

I had positive Friday afternoon and Saturday afternoon. Negative Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. Temps are messed up and I haven't been on top of it enough to even count.

trying to... my thermometer died a couple weeks ago. trying to take my temp again but having a hard time taking it at the same time. Weekend we actually slept in for once then this morning kiddos got up super early.

That' s the most important thing try i had a hard time but i started setting an alarm just for temping my charts have been better ever since

So I had a HUGE bbt spike today. My last + opk was Saturday afternoon (4 days ago). I also had another + mid morning today but idk if it was a false + because it was SMU. Could it take that long to see a spike? It dropped to the lowest ive seen yesterday. In your opinion, when do you think I oed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->