+OPK?? Please Help!

olivemom

Reaction score
Hello, new here, so far not getting answers anywhere and could really use some OPK advice. Attached is my OPK progression this cycle from CD15-23 (today). Please excuse the poor quality, didn't anticipate scanning these at the time...

Felt "O" pains/cramping/sore bbs CD14-22. Still some mild cramping today, but the bbs are back to normal. Headachy and tired today. Really hoping one of you experienced ladies can help me figure out if I did in fact ovulate this cycle and if so, why do the lines get darker around CD15 then lighten up and progressively get darker again? I threw out the OPK for CD16 accidentally (I've peed on more sticks than I care to admit), it was a faint test line. I've only been using OPKs for 3 cycles, which range from 28-35 days. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

The OPKs I'm using are CVS brand.

Forgetful much? Maybe I am preggers!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 15
Please let me know if you can see the pic or not. Our scanner is wacky.

It was a little difficult to see but it looks like CD22&23 are more positive. I would have :sex: just to make sure!

To me, CD 15 & CD22pm/CD23 look like they could be positive, but on the CD22 strip there is an obvious watermark (urine, ick, I'm sorry) right below the test line, so I'm going to retest here soon to check. Thanks!

I just started temping today, too. Not the right time, I guess, but I wanted to start this cycle anyway. More info is more info, I guess. Temp was 98.4 at 6:45 this morning. Not sure if that means anything yet or not, but I will keep checking.

Tested again just now at 8:15 CD23, a definite - (very faint line). So confused! Got all the pseudo-pregnancy, ovulation signs beginning CD14 and they seem to be tapering off now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->