Opk positive 4 days in a row?

GD29

NTNP
Reaction score
Hi, I was just wondering if any one has had 4 days of strong opk's since cycle day 13. I have done loads of strip tests :blush: testaholic that I am, and even after I've drunk a lot of fluid the tests are very strongly positive, darker than the control line. We have had :sex: 3 times, once 2 days before I got my positive opk and twice since apart from last night because quite frankly we don't have :sex: that often anyway as neither of us have high sex drives (when it goes less than once a week to a fortnight however I can kill).
Now we are in a bit of a pickle because I have already had my ewcm 4 days before and during the 1st 24 hours of the first opk and then it went creamy 3 days ago and the last 2 days I've been dry as a bone. So the opk's are not adding up to my cycle.
What should we do now, continue having sex until they turn negative or would it be pointless ( we are getting sore here )?

p.s my Temperature has been messed up as I was taking it orally and then started taking it vaginally and orally example: it reads 36.4, vaginally 37.4 so I am unsure whether to switch to vaginally as it is changing all my fertility chart thinking my temperature has risen and stating that ovulation is over, whereas really i've just changed the location i was taking my temperature from. Oh, what a mess. Maybe I should eradicate the oral temperatures completely.

IDK, but see my thread in this Gallery, My Walgreens OPKs are + since WEd multiple times a day, but the CBE digi only gave me a smiley on Wed, all the rest are empty circles, and my temps are going up, need a third tomm to confirm O on FF. It is making me nuts

Did another test thi evening and it was neg, so perhaps its over now. I will test again to see if its still going down :thumbup:

I am having this exact issue! I just want my BFP this month and now things are going screwy....
:(
Good luck!

Mine went to neg a few hours after I posted that evening. So was 3 days in total of + OPK's :jo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->