OPK postive on 11 days past AF on a 31 day cycle - HELP

everwaiting

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Advice urgently needed.... Since my miscarriage in december i have been on a 31 day cycle. Today on day 11 past AF, i decided to do a OPK. And it was the brightest postive i have ever seen!... Does that mean i will ovulate within the next 24-36hrs? Isnt that to early on a 31 day cycle? Does that mean i have a short leutal phase?, and means if i was to become pregnant, i couldnt sustain a pregnancy as my leutal phase is to short.. Im very confused...Would i need to see my doctor, to see if i can somehow make my leutal phase longer. Or have i got the total wrong end of the stick, excuse the pun!!!!..

Any advice, greatly appreciated... Very worried...

i have a 28 to 30 day cycle and usually get a pos on day 10 or 11 so dont panic your leutal phase is after ov so that means its fine just get too it and have fun good luck:hug::hug:

If it puts your mind at rest I would call NHS direct for some advice. I'm ovulating on day 8, of my 26 ish day cycle. I think everybody is different and our timings are all different. Try not to worry. Miscarriage completely shakes up your system. I too suffered one in December and my cycles have only just settled down.
Fx for your :bfp: soon
xx

Don't panic about your LP - if you were ovulating on day 11 and still had a 31 day cycle your LP would be 20 days long! so it's more likely you are going to have a short cycle this month, maybe 26-28 days...depending when you do actually O.

Get to it and relax - good luck!

Hi girlies... again...

Thank you so much for your replies i really did start to panic then.... I have one more question... sorry..

I have just noticed a lot of ewcm but it is tinged slightly brown,,, is that normal?

Why oh why have i got myself in to such a state this month...lol

Thanks again everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"