Opk progression

ES89

Reaction score
Ok decided to do opk progression and upload to you all on here. As you can see from my ticker I'm near the 2 year mark since I came off my pill to ttc.
Here we go today is cd10. This cycle i'm taking epo, folic acid, baby aspirin and geritol tonic (washing it down with grapefruit juice) ;-)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 17
Clearly negative, still early yet. I got my +opk on cd14 last cycle so we will see

Ok decided to do opk progression and upload to you all on here. As you can see from my ticker I'm near the 2 year mark since I came off my pill to ttc.
Here we go today is cd10. This cycle i'm taking epo, folic acid, baby aspirin and geritol tonic (washing it down with grapefruit juice) ;-)

Looking forward to seeing your progression! Silly question but can I ask what the evening primrose oil, baby asprin, geritol tonic and grapefruit juice do?
xx

Looking forward to seeing your progression! Silly question but can I ask what the evening primrose oil, baby asprin, geritol tonic and grapefruit juice do?
xx

Epo is supposed to help with cm, baby aspirin helps make the uterus lining think and healthy n there is a myth about geritol (a multi vitamin) that there Is a baby in every bottle. We will see :)

Here's cd11, still not much change

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 7
Here's cd 12 with smu, starting to get darker??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 14
Last cycle I had +opk on cd14 so hopefully will be scant this cycle :)

Here's cd12 pm, not much change since this morning. Anyone else using opk wanna join in??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 6
Same test, another picture :) defo getting darker yayyyy
So far oh and I have managed to bd cd9,10. Hoping to tonight

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 10
Getting close, gonna test again this afternoon and evening :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 11
About 5 hours later! Looks + to me, what you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 10
We have bd cd9,10,12,14. Should I bd tomorrow or carry on every other day? I never know whether to give oh's sperm time to build up again or do smep?

Not sure hun...we bd almost every other day since cd 10 then then got positive opk on cd 19 and bd that night, the following night and the next night - no idea if it has worked as im only 6dpo xx

Cd15, I think this is negative??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 7
Yeh it doesnt look as dark as yesterday. Hope you caught that little eggy!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members