OPK progression...

Brookegarrett

Reaction score
I am not quite to a positive yet but i am hoping i get one tomorrow...

Attachments

• IMG_2178[1].jpg
    IMG_2178[1].jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 86
i forgot to take a pic of my test today but it was darker..we have BD'd the last two days...and will probably the next two and then its the wait..:(

Well I have had positive opks for 24 hrs now.. Bd'd the past 4 days so now it's time to wait it out.. Ugh this is the hardest part

Ovulation can occur up to 48hrs after positive opk so i would suggest doing the deed like you did but I would also do it day of and day after positive. When i was just learning all this charting stuff I would get my positive opk on cd 16&17 and ov was confirmed on either cd 18or19.
So with me doing the deed on cd 16 and then ov'ing on cd 19 it's a few days in between. I know sperm can live up to 5 days, but I think it's better to get a fresh load of swimmers right before ;) lol.. Just thought i'd share my experience..

Ugh. The dreaded wait.. lol... By the way I love your daughter's names! :) Good Luck. When do u plan on testing?

thanks!! i am planning to test around the 14th...im tryin to wait it out as long as i can..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->