OPK Question: did I miss LH surge?

Briss

Reaction score
Ladies can you please help me figure out if I had LH surge and missed it or whether I did not have it? My CBFM is no use this cycle it just gives me HIGH from CD6 and no PEAK. OPK look all negative to me, they seemed to be getting towards positive but then the second line disappeared completely. do not know what to make of it. Have I ovulated?

Attachments

• OPK 4 May 2012.jpg
    OPK 4 May 2012.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 20
The OPK's look good between CD9-11 ~ maybe not a full possitive like you see sometimes on here but i was lucky if i got a full blown in your face possitive result. I always got the best results from 2pm-8pm so maybe you could try next month doing it at a different time (say 3pm) constantly for a week and try and hold pee in for at least 3-4 hours before testing.

But on a whole, if i was you, i would say my OV dates are around CD10.

All the best xx

Thank you! yes I think for the next cycle I will probably test twice a day at 1-2 pm and 6-7 pm to make sure I do not miss it again.

Exactly what i did :thumbup:. I tested at 2pm and at 8pm daily from CD7 till possitive OPK. A surge can sometimes only last a few hours, it happened a couple of times to me when i had a poss OPK at 2pm then a faded line at 8pm. We only DTD once in that cycle (on the day i got my poss OPK) and got pregnant.

All the best next cycle ~ im sure you will be expecting soon! x

Well you migh not have missed it, not everyone has a build up to the positive. I've seen some people with almost no second line at all one day and the next day a positive. CD12 is still pretty early.

Well you migh not have missed it, not everyone has a build up to the positive. I've seen some people with almost no second line at all one day and the next day a positive. CD12 is still pretty early.

I usually ovulate on CD13-14 but last cycle it was CD9 (and we totally missed it), so we started BD really early this cycle. I think I have probably ovulated by now as my temp is up last few days but cant be 100% sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->