Opk question really need some advice :(

Carlie1987

Reaction score
Hi girls so i have invested in some "promatris one step opk's" and ive been testing since cd10... Now on cd17 and my opk's are just confusing me.... I usually O on cd17 but my opk's are coming up like this. Meaning i havent even had my surge yet.... Being an internet cheapie do you think this could be a pos opk or am i just clutching at straws im so confused ANY advice would be welcome xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 10
I've used those opks before and going by mine I would say you haven't ovulated just yet. You could have missed the surge? Do you chart? Xx

I think no ovulation yet too....none of those look positive to me

Keep peeing and good luck x

I use Internet cheapies and get strong positives, keep trying :) you'll get one soon xx

Maybe you ovulate a few days later than you thought x

So ive just done another one girlies and ot seems as if they are FINALLY darkening up!! Thank god i really began to think i missed my surge!! The top one is this mornings opk and the bottom is the one i just done now :) does it look like theres a big difference to you too??? And also a quick question..... Half of the line is as dark as the control line is that a positive or does the whole test line need to be the same as the control line?? Thankyou for your replies girls!!! Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 10
The 2nd one is def darker, very nearly a positive! I reckon tomorrow
Should be the one! I always go by the full line but not certain x

The 2nd one is def darker, very nearly a positive! I reckon tomorrow
Should be the one! I always go by the full line but not certain x

Fingers crossed ay!! I was so worried id missed O! This i my first month religiously using opk's..... Ive been temping but i didnt start until cd10 so i dont think it would be as accurate as if id of started on cd1... Ive attached my chart have a look and see what you think hun. Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 5
Keep testing and doing your opks. Mine normally look like that a few days before my surge. Good luck xx

Just got my +opk now!! You were right :) thankyou for your reply hunny! Now we gotta get to bd'ing religiously lol im determined to catch this little eggy this month haha! Xx

How are you getting on this cycle? Update x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->