OPK Question w/ pic ! Help

Mommy2be20

Mom to Lyla & CJ <3
Reaction score
Ladies .. this is my first time using OPKs, I need some help. :dohh:
I'm pretty sure this isn't a positive yet, but will it progress to be one?? :wacko: Not sure if I should expect the line to get darker if I test again tomorrow and the next day. Or is this truly a negative and I'm getting my hopes up for nothing?? All I know is it's not considered a positive until the T line is as dark as the C line...
My cycle is out of whack from coming off depo and I thought af was due Friday but it hasn't shown, I had pinches last night and again today with some pressure on the right side, same side that I have a cyst on my ovary and I'm tubeless. I tested out of curiosity and got this...
Help please ? :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_0437.jpg
    IMG_0437.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 9
looks like something is brewing :flower: looks like your heading to a + opk...but be warned you may surge a few times so watch out for a test that the test line is as dark or darker than the control line, FX and good luck! :dust:

looks like something is brewing :flower: looks like your heading to a + opk...but be warned you may surge a few times so watch out for a test that the test line is as dark or darker than the control line, FX and good luck! :dust:

Thank you soo much for your reply !! I've been anxiously waiting at the PC for some kind of response :haha: so new to this OPK and was shocked to see any 2nd line, had to send my OH a pic so I knew I wasn't going crazy :dohh:

your welcome :flower: will you be able to :sex: anytime soon and catch that egg? hope so, also it can be known for ladies to get a few days of +opk, my last cycle i had 2 days of +opk. The opks pick up on a hormone surge of LH BEFORE ovulation, its like a hint that you are about to O...x

your welcome :flower: will you be able to :sex: anytime soon and catch that egg? hope so, also it can be known for ladies to get a few days of +opk, my last cycle i had 2 days of +opk. The opks pick up on a hormone surge of LH BEFORE ovulation, its like a hint that you are about to O...x

Well, I take comfort in the fact that there was random :sex: last night, but yes, will be able to again :winkwink: anything for an xmas/bday :bfp: !
Is it possible to work the opposite way, I missed my peak and am now catching the last of my surge? The pinching started last night, some women say they have the pains when they ovulate or after as well as some before. I'm so confused seeing as I don't know where I am in a cycle :cry:

its possible that you caught the end of the surge, but the opk are not testing for O, they test for a hormone that surges right b4 O, so hopefully if it was the last of the surge you may have been O when you :sex: last so you should be covered, but keep OPK-ing and :sex: xx

Thanks again for all of your help !! I think I understand these things a little better :haha:
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->