OPK question

Gesshoku

Reaction score
so i used an opk for the first time yesterday and it gave me the 'low fertility' result. i wasn't surprised though because i still have a few days. this moring it said i was at my peak! i'm not shocked that i may have o early, i'm sure it happens. but there was no in between. i use clear blue and it said there was low, high, and peak. i wonder if i did something wrong. but i can't retest tomorrow because the result stays on the test for 2 days... luckily, we dtd last night.

so did i do something wrong it did i just suddenly o over night?

I have experienced the same situation many time with the ClearBlue predictors. They will go from "Low" to "Peak" overnight, and the next month it will not reach "Peak" at all and stays on "High" for the whole cycle. Then I use my Digital ClearBlue predictor and it gives me different results all together. I wish I had an answer for you as to if you ovulated or not. It's good you did the deed anyway just to be safe. Hopefully someone out there can provide explanation for why it does this! Best of luck!

thanks. I just wish the result wouldn't stay on the stick for two days. I want to test tomorrow and see what I get. why would it need to be displayed for 2 days? maybe there is a way to reset it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->