OPK says I OV'D 1and a bit weeks after MC!!!

Becka.

Reaction score
Hi I had a early MC (4weeks 3days)on the 21st june and I got told that I would not O this cycle but I started getting cramps and loads of CM so I thought I would test for it and it came up pos!!!! I dont no if my body is just playing tricks on me now. When I had my MC my wee test came back neg but I did one b4 I went to the doc did and mine was pos now I'm O when I was told that I wouldn't!!! I only blead for 1day and 1night as well I have been reading other peoples theads and they says it gose on for days or even weeks. I no I'm not preg as levels are back to 0 but its strange. Well thats me all over nothings is stright forwed

Hi Becka - sorry for your loss. From what I've read you can O after an early m/c. I had a m/c after 4 weeks 3 days this month too and I am hoping to ovulate as normal this month. Who said you couldn't?

Good luck

Hi my doc said my levels was still to high on Thur but on Mon they went back to normal and she said I will not O this time as AF should come rount quicker as I am very reg I'm neaver a day late

I MC 06/12 ar 5w3, bleed for about 1 week, took a HPT on 06/19, it wa negative, had HCG drawn on 06/22 it was still at 15. I had kept what was suppossed to be my 1st OB appt on the 29th, she said my uterus was back down to size and she redrew the HCG it was 0 (found out on the 30th)
I had been testing with digital OPKs, since 06/20 all were negative. On 06/28 around 2pmish it was negative, on 06/29 around 430ish it was a big smiley face! I restested at 830ish again on 6/29 and it was back to an empty circle. I had been having tons of EWCM since 06/26. I noted alot of cramping and general O signs on 06/29 that is what prompted me to test. We BD 1x on 06/30 finished around 3:30ish. I am thinking I O'd some time on 06/30, if the +OPK was + at 430p but negative at 830p. We will see in the next 10 days or so.

I KNOW my HCG was negative, I had lots of symtoms of O then a + digital OPK. I am thinking I HAD to have O'd. Maybe I am wrong, but again I will see.

Becka, you can definately O after a mc, especially after an early 1. I just had an early miscarriage last month (would have been about 4 weeks and 3 days) and I ovulated 13 days later. Ovulation was confirmed by both my fertility monitor and a vaginal scan that my RE says showed I had already ovulated. I'm already TTC and just in the 2 ww. Good luck!

haha i cant believe that little symbol you can put in... the sex one.... lol i keep looking at it and its making me laugh :p hey... whatever puts a smile on our faces during these times.....

LOL, tell me about it. I showed my DH the sex smiley last night and we were cracking up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->