OPK Test two pics need help

hope2bemom75

Reaction score
Hi ladies I posted before, but I have such a hard time reading these things. The first pictures is the type of result I was getting for about 3 days and every cycle I have tested that is the darkest I have ever gotten. The second picture I was very surprised at. I have never gotten one that dark I know the test line isnt as thick but it has been sitting a couple of days. I really hope it was a positive. me and DH Bd'd about 3-4 hours after so hopefully if it was positive we didnt miss it. Also for the past 3 days I have had tender nipples and I usually never have even sensitive nipples. I have also been spotting for the past two weeks, but I am guessing that is because I had the HSG test done.

unnamed.jpg

photo (7).jpg

I also tested later that night and the next day and it was very faint test lines

Hey hun. Neither are positive :( it must be as dark or darker than the control line. Did you test after the second test? Your surge can last only 12 hours so you could have missed it but caught the egg ;) goodluck xx

The picture isnt very good.. it is the same color just not as thick. Hopefully i caught the end of it. Yes I tested after it went straight to a faint line.

If i did O im 4 days past. I have had tender nipples.. tmi sorry lol but mine never really hurt for periods or anything and now a touch is not painful just a little irritating. if that makes sense lol

Oooh that's a good sign! When are you planning on testing?

If you say the test line is the same darkness as the control, and that that is the darkest you've ever gotten, then it was a positive. From the picture, it doesn't appear that it is, but photographs are difficult to read. I have color blindness issues, so I have to post a lot of my OPKs for others to read!

Your sensitive nipples are likely a post-O symptom, caused by the rising of progesterone. It sounds as if you've had anovulatory cycles before (on account of no positive OPKs and no post-O symptoms) and so having the tender nipple and the dark OPK is a great sign!

If you do not get a BFP, I would highly suggest taking two or even three OPKs per day next cycle, starting on the first day you stop bleeding. 11am, 5pm, and then one right before bed would catch the LH surge if it happens. For some women they are so short...and for others (like myself) they are two days long!

What are your temps doing? If you can use OPKs and temps together you can pinpoint O and then confirm you O'd through your temp spike.

I am bad about temping so I am not sure on that yet. I am just happy if I did ovulate. I haven't ovulated, that I know of, for 2 years or I am just missing it because I still get periods they are just not regular and last longer than I would like. I think I will wait to test until the 17th. Sounds so far away lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->