+OPK??

genesismarie

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
This is my first cyce using a non digi opk can you ladies tell me if you think this is pos?
Wasnt even going to use the opks as i prefer the digi cbs. But i had ovulation pain start at a friends house while having dinner tonight . Was super severe for four hours now it has died down a whole lot took this test at nine pm when i hot home from my friends Ovulation pain started at 7pm its now after 11pm here in California
Thanks in advance for your eyes ladies!

Attachments

• IMG_20140211_230546-1.jpg
    IMG_20140211_230546-1.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 4
What are you still doing here? Go go go! ;)

If the left is the test line, I'd say this is either a postive or a near-positive. Go ahead and get busy now, but if it's darker tomorrow, then get busy then too!

If the left is the test line, I'd say this is either a postive or a near-positive. Go ahead and get busy now, but if it's darker tomorrow, then get busy then too!

Got another pos this afternoon :) it wasnt really one darker than the other. They were the same exact color on the test i took today

And yes ladies the left line is the test line. Upliaded from my phone so i had to crop it to fit the size requirements
Didnt get to bd yesterdaybut i did twice this evening . Not sure if that will be enoughbut this is the first cycle i have caught ovulation dead on with the ovulation pain. Im so glad i decided to use the opk. Because before when i got o pain i thought it was then end and i stop baby dancing. But using the opks with the sign o pain i found out that it dang near two days before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->