OPK's crazy....Chart crazy...what is wrong????

AndreaFlorida

Reaction score
What do you all think about these? Are any of them positive or more than one....I totally cannot get over this :( never had them all this dark before??? WHY ME :( plus my temps are all wacky!:wacko:

Attachments

• OPK1.jpg
    OPK1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 43
  • OPK2.jpg
    OPK2.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 37
did u have a proper af? i wud try a hpt :? x

I think I honestly had a chemical....I bled much longer than usual and it was horrible....clotting and very heavy this go around....just stopped spotting at CD9 I might do another HPT in a few days I did one yesterday and it was negative but it wasn't FMU...hmmmm I shall wait until tomorrow I'll take an IC just to rule that out....

mmmm, most of them look pretty pos to me :shrug:, your temp has not really gone down since before af either.
can you get another brand of opk, some people have high lh in their system so get a lot of positives, if this is the case you may need to less sensitive ones.

first 6 tests are negitive hun i know they might look pos but they aren't so only the last lot might be considered positive, my temp is never right its either really high all the time or really low all the time never had a temp people and even less likely when i am ill stress and such if your on a diet or anything like that it can effect this...
i would say you have ovulated one CD 10 but would need to see CD 11 to confirm.

I don't think I've O'd yet...I keep looking and the colors aren't as dark as the control yet in my opinion...they are close but not quite there. I've never had my strips dark already they are normally really light and fade into the positives.....I normally O on day 13-14 so I'll show what happens as time progresses...thanks for all the comments though I really appreciate all of the help! I am going crazy over here...and I'm not stressed out...but I've been sick for 3 weeks now....who knows what will happen in my body this go around. This is the MONTH we wanted to have our BFP and we are on cycle 5 TTC....so we shall see what this may bring....we are doing things MUCH differentlly this go around as we want this more now than ever! God bless you all and I'll be praying for each and every one of you to get your BFP's soooooooon!

sorry hun been similar this month too hun was sure i wasn't going to ovulate on clomid for yet another round but only on it for 2 months while we wait on IUI (12month waiting list) anyways know what you mean about wanting :bfp: this month we were dying for it too, we have been TTC over 3years now and its my little angels EDD on 1st october. i am getting pos OPK atm so we'll seee..

Well they are barely there and not too sure I would call it a BFP....but there positives and AF was due today and no sign of her...but I feel as if she may come get me tomorrow my legs are crampy...my hips hurt a bit which is a sign AF is on her way soooo I'm not too sure I'd say congrats yet LOL....oh well I got some OPK's to see what happens I'll take one tonight and update and em its clearblue digi ones this go round!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->