OPK's getting darker DPO6

LilBit85

Reaction score
I am about 6 DPO and my ovulation was confirmed by my temps but my OPK are gradually getting a lil darker. Could this mean pregnancy ? Ive seen alot of people using them and if they got darker they ended up in a BFP. Guess I will test OPK daily till i can do HPT. Will let everyone know Hopefull this cycle:dust:

We :sex: CD 12,14,16,18,9,20
CD18-Neg
CD19-OPK Pos
CD20-OPK Neg
1DPO- Crampy Irritable.....OPK Neg
2DPO- Crampy, Headaches....OPK Neg
3DPO- Irritable Gassy......OPK Neg
4DPO- Gassy, Small cramps.... OPK Small progression
5DPO- Gassy, Bloated, Medium energy....Opk Progressing
6DPO- Tired, Gassy, Crampy...OPK Getting darker, :bfn:

Attachments

• A1.jpg
    A1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 8
  • B1.jpg
    B1.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 10
Technically they have to be fully dark (test and control line equal) to mean pregnancy. There's a secondary lh surge during the luteal phase that can cause darkening test but that being said mine got particularly darker (earlier and more quickly) my pregnancy cycles so you can't rule it out. Have you used opks during your luteal phase before and have other cycles to compare to? One thing to keep in mind is that if there's enough hcg to cause your opk to pick it up a hcg test would definitely pick it up because they are usually more sensitive. I get the Internet hcg cheap test from the same company I get my opks from and they are very sensitive. Picked up this pregnancy at 8 dpo!

Mines both from same company as well . This is first time with OPK's so im going in blind sided. I did have a temp dip yesterday at 6DPO and it picked back up today . Still to early to do pregnancy test tho. My LP is 11 days so i have to test later than most people

This has been on here awhile but wanted to update I got my BFP and now have a happe 13 month old little boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->