Opks going back up after ovulation?

Hopeful451

Pregnant - 3rd trimester
Reaction score
So I had strong pos Opks all day weds 1/23 (not in pic) They went back down neg almost to nothing and have started to go back up again. I've had very light spotting since yesterday. Has this happened to anyone before? I'm guessing I'm 2dpo and spotting was light pink yesterday and gone to brown today (only when I wipe really) sorry TMI. Any advise or comments more than welcome! I'm on my third round of clomid and have been trying for #2 for almost a year now .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 8
Here are my pos progression from weds...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 20
Maybe you had the lh surge but didn't ovulate ... Maybe you're going to ovulate later

Ok im not very familiar with CLomid or if it has any effects on your tests - but what I do know from personal experience I Never had an opk come up pos like that pic above unless I was actually ovulating or pregnant. Not unless you ovulated twice thats what the help desk told me when I asked them the same question. They said either late ovulation , ovulated twice or Pregnant. I hope that helps atleast a little. but if you detected 2 surges (dark -light-then dark again) then im not sure how often it happens but maybe you did ovulate twice-

I can't wait to test!!!! Still awhile to go but I have my FX'd!

Any update on this???? The same thing happened to me this morning!! Got my super dark + OPKS on CD12 and CD13, started to fade back to negative night of CD13, yesterday mornings CD15 was super super faint. I take my other OPK this morning, expecting it to be non-existant, and it's significantly darker!!!! I'm 4dpo today and was *hoping* it would be a good sign. No spotting here though. Would love to know how you're doing Hopeful!!!!! <3 <3 <3 GL!!!

Here's mine.... so confused!!!

Attachments

• opks 008.jpg
    opks 008.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 19
Hey CLynn! The Opks have been up and down since they went back up. None positive though. I took a couple Hpts because I'm a maniac! Lol nothing yet but ill update! Baby dust to u!!!!! If you get a bfp make sure you let us know !!!

I will definitely let you know!!! FX we both get our BFPs and it's a good sign!!!! <3 <3 :dust: :dust:

This is my hpt...god I'm hoping this is the cycle!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 12
I actually see the start of something!! Here's my tweak. FX it's the start of a BFP and not an Evil Evap!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 9
I just saw ur pic of ur opks, that looks good!!!! I've heard of using opk as hpt...maybe this is your month! And I like that tweaked pic of mine!!! I see it a lot better now! Fxd for us!!!!!

This is my hpt from this morning. I used the autocorrect thing on my phone so I could see better...anyone see anything? Have you tested clynn?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 11
I think I maybe see a faint something!!! I'll tweak it in a second, but i've heard about FRERs giving wicked shadow lines where the test line would be now :/ I hope it's the start of your BFP!!!

I haven't tested with an HPT yet, last cycle I went crazy and got really dark evaps on two different test brands which just messed with my head a lot. I'm trying to hold off till like 9dpo.. ill probably cave earlier though.

I hear you. It seems like every month I get evaps. It's terrible

tweaks!

Attachments

• image131.jpg
    image131.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 6
  • image132.jpg
    image132.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 7
  • image133.jpg
    image133.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 7
I took this today(afternoon)....I saw something pretty faint at 5 mins, at 20 mins I could see it more. This is 2 hours....evap or bfp? I know....2 hours.... The pic from 5 minutes you can't really see anything... This 2 hr is just so pink!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 9
I use Irfanview photo editor and just mess around a bit until I see lines more! Lol. And I def see it on your new test, it's definitely pink after tweaking it but it almost looks like the dye ran AFTER the test line... not sure what that would mean.... FX for you hun!!! Nothing really new to report here! Hopefully there will be soon though!

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 8
With the tweak it does look like a dye run!!! Thank you!!! Oh I have my fx'd for you!!! Keep me updated!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->