OPKs in Canada

goddess25

Reaction score
SO shortly DH and I will be TTC baby #2, I have never used OPks before but am thinking about getting some.

Does anyone have any good recommendations of brands to use here in Canada? And what are there price ranges?

Thanks in advance

hey hun try ebay, here is the seller i used for pregnancy and OPKs

https://cgi.ebay.ca/100-OVULATION-P...ryZ30118QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

there amazing! never had a problem really fast shipping :)

I've always gotten my opk's from ebay, i ended up finding a seller that lives in North Vancouver, i believe the name is Medical Warehouse, but they were quick to deliver and i could always mix and match opk's and hpt's...Where abouts are you???

Thanks for all that advice ladies, i will definitely check out the seller in N.Van. I live in N Burnaby. Not sure why I never thought of Ebay... yay!

Wow just looked at ebay its really cheap. Are These ones reliable and do they work well.

the opks i think were relible i never used them 100% though i always forgot.

With the pregnancy test i would use them if i got a positive i would use a name brand, and with both my pregnancy's they caught them early :) Your so nice and close btw! i live in n.van.

Thanks for the link Parkep - I know you posted this a while back but I just ordered 75 OPKs and 25 HPTs from the seller you recommended... fingers crossed it will be a lucky purchase! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->