OPKs in Canada

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by goddess25, Dec 19, 2009.

1. goddess25

goddess25 Well-Known Member

SO shortly DH and I will be TTC baby #2, I have never used OPks before but am thinking about getting some.

Does anyone have any good recommendations of brands to use here in Canada? And what are there price ranges?

Thanks in advance

2. Parkep

Parkep Very happy mom

3. LeaArr

LeaArr Just him and me.

4. want2bamom

want2bamom Mama to Ciara :)

I've always gotten my opk's from ebay, i ended up finding a seller that lives in North Vancouver, i believe the name is Medical Warehouse, but they were quick to deliver and i could always mix and match opk's and hpt's...Where abouts are you???

5. goddess25

Thanks for all that advice ladies, i will definitely check out the seller in N.Van. I live in N Burnaby. Not sure why I never thought of Ebay... yay!

6. goddess25

Wow just looked at ebay its really cheap. Are These ones reliable and do they work well.

7. Parkep

Parkep Very happy mom

the opks i think were relible i never used them 100% though i always forgot.

With the pregnancy test i would use them if i got a positive i would use a name brand, and with both my pregnancy's they caught them early :) Your so nice and close btw! i live in n.van.

8. NewMoon

NewMoon 1 Angel, 1 Lil Bean

Thanks for the link Parkep - I know you posted this a while back but I just ordered 75 OPKs and 25 HPTs from the seller you recommended... fingers crossed it will be a lucky purchase! :)