Opks please help <3

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
Okay, so normally (January and feb) My OPKS (I test daily normally) go from non existent test line, gradually up to a +, stay at + for 2-3 days, and then gradually go back down to none existent. The day before of of AF I will get one + and then it immediately does back to nothing, and the gradual change from nothing to positive and back to nothing begins again. This month, I got my LH surge the day of AF. Then went to nonexistent. Then gradually got darker, ,I got my + we did the BDing a lot, and I've been testing my OPKS ever since I got the green light. BUT this month, instead of staying + for a 2-3 days and then going back to nothing, they have continually just gotten darker and darker. What on earth is going on? Has this happened to anyone else? Did I mistake a maybe + for a not + and am just now getting +s? That wouldn't make sense though, bc they were OBVIOUSLY DARKER then the control. I mean not one of those, "well maybe it could be positive?"Maybe not, test again tonight" kind of thing, this was DEF +? I'm so confused. Does that mean something is wrong if you produce LH all the time? Is that even a thing? lol. I'm so worried something is wrong. Please help :baby:

It's happened to me that my OPK's where a + for a couple of days in a row. My understanding of it is that you take your first + as the true +. You should ovulate 24-36 hours from then.

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"