opks please look at last page!!

hey hun, I came across someone that posted this link, and wanted to share it with you... about the bleeding you said you had.. https://www.menstruation-info-with-doc.com/mid-cycle-bleeding.html

Also, I can't see a line on the HPT, sorry :hugs: I really think 3-4 DPO is way too early to test & get a positive HPT. If there's something there, it may just be an evap. implantation usually occurs 6-12dpo, so if you are preggers (FXed you are!), you wouldn't test positive on an HPT yet, because the fertilized egg hasn't even had time to implant. :( don't mean to be a downer, just wanting to be honest.. :hugs:

When are you testing with the OPKs? If you test in the morning, they will be lighter than if you test in the afternoon

Mine are still showing up too. Getting a lil fainter but not much. I def can tell my darker one was the day before my temp dropped and it rose again today so I think I O'd but not sure why the lines are still showing. Had the cramping too. We are using the same tests!

I see something on the HPT. Re-TEST!! I'm just like a junkie! I'm addicted to POAS so I am bringing all you girls down with me!! Re-TEST! You know you want to!! :p LOL!

I see something too on hpt. Cant make out if its very faint p+ or a evap though.

hey hun, I came across someone that posted this link, and wanted to share it with you... about the bleeding you said you had.. https://www.menstruation-info-with-doc.com/mid-cycle-bleeding.html

Also, I can't see a line on the HPT, sorry :hugs: I really think 3-4 DPO is way too early to test & get a positive HPT. If there's something there, it may just be an evap. implantation usually occurs 6-12dpo, so if you are preggers (FXed you are!), you wouldn't test positive on an HPT yet, because the fertilized egg hasn't even had time to implant. :( don't mean to be a downer, just wanting to be honest.. :hugs:

When are you testing with the OPKs? If you test in the morning, they will be lighter than if you test in the afternoon

Thanks for the link. I tested just cuz of my ability to not poas. Lol. I followed that I test up with a frer and bfn. So your honesty is appreciated.. im coming up on what your I think would b 6dpo and I had a frer major temp dip today. Im not to not familiar with temping. Are you?

Sorry if you can't understand im on my phone and It sucks! !

Mine are still showing up too. Getting a lil fainter but not much. I def can tell my darker one was the day before my temp dropped and it rose again today so I think I O'd but not sure why the lines are still showing. Had the cramping too. We are using the same tests!

I know its so annoying!! My tests are lighter but the line is still have there!
Going off the darkest test i had I would b 5dpo today. Im hoping. I did O.
how many dpo r u?

https://i53.tinypic.com/255m9sz.jpg

Can you guys tell me if those bottom two now look positive?!?!

I thought I Od on cd 11 but these tests look pretty positive to me

I'd say the one above the bottom one definitely is, think the one under it is as well, but I'm still trying to figure it out myself as well! Just cover all the bases if you know what I mean! x

Ps maybe you need a lower sensitivity test? It looks very confusing if there are clear lines on all of them x

I'd say the one above the bottom one definitely is, think the one under it is as well, but I'm still trying to figure it out myself as well! Just cover all the bases if you know what I mean! x

I've bd sun tues wed Fri and sat and ill make sure to bd tonight and tomorrow
Think my chances are good. :happydance:

But I used clearblue opks and my lines went like this. They are just expensive so I opted for this cheaper brand.:dohh:

I'm hoping I get preggers since next month is my bday!

awww well good luck! The shop I get mine from on Ebay do three sensitivities, maybe to make it more obvious when the line is clearly positive you could get lower sensitivity ones? then there wouldn't always be quite a dark line? Fingers crossed for us all! x

dfavbaby, do you have a link to your chart so I can take a peak? And I do think the tests on the bottom are looking pretty positive.. xx

dfavbaby, do you have a link to your chart so I can take a peak? And I do think the tests on the bottom are looking pretty positive.. xx

I keep my chart on an app on my phone. Don't think i can get it on here.
I do think I will b Oing soon because of cm increase and ovary pains starting today..
Yeah I think I got my definite + now. Didn't have to wait long for it to get that dark either.

I know its so annoying!! My tests are lighter but the line is still have there!
Going off the darkest test i had I would b 5dpo today. Im hoping. I did O.
how many dpo r u?

It's getting on my nerves now. Don't want to test anymore. Had more stretchy cm the day i think I O'd and the cramping the day of and the 2 days before but yet tonight this and look at my temps

Attachments

• 2011-08-28 20.37.35 (1).jpg
    2011-08-28 20.37.35 (1).jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 7
Ha were on the same boat. Your opk looks about positive to me. Your temps look like mine to I had a big drop today after my super dark positive.

What cd are you?

Yes today was my only big drop. Our charts really do look about the same. I can't post mine tho.

We are so tww buddies lol.

lol, I showed DH your tests. I was like see, I'm not the only one going crazy here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->