OPKs positive 3 days....whats the latest I could have Od?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
ok first off I dont temp..I cant..Im up too much with my twins at random times so it prolly wouldnt be accurate so I dont temp....

I had first obvious positive OPK FRIDAY July 17th also had positive SATURDAY 18th and SUNDAY 19th.....

so what is the latest I MOST LIKELY could have Od....just trying to figure if Im really 14dpo and most likely out this month even though no Af and or few days earlier dpo wise?:shrug:

You can ovulate 12-36 hrs after your first pos OPK. I've even read on one site that it can be up to 48 hrs. But no longer than 48 hrs :)

i read a few places 72 hours and others say it can be after ur last positive so thats why was wondering.

ur in tn too? which part?

The longest I have seen after my first +OPK was a temp shift at 4 days later, which, theoretically should mean I ovulated 3 days after the +OPK. But FF gave me cross hairs at 2 days after (48 hours), allowing for an extra day before the temperature shift (I was always under the impression the temp shift was always the next day, but maybe not in that case).

I know you aren't temping, but based on my experience I would say you could probably O anywhere from 12 - 72 hour after first +OPK. Everything usually says 48 hours, but I have heard 72, and I think it's from the first +OPK becuase all the OPK directions say you can stop testing after first +OPK, so I think O timing should theoretically be based on first OPK.

thanks!! Ive read 72hrs a few places too....I could be anywhere from 14-17dpo then I guess still BFN...no sign of AF at all....had that tiny bit of minor cramping for like 3 days about 2-3 days ago...and nothing else....no brown...no boobs sore...nothing....Im going to wait till Sunday..no AF then I'll test..and if no BFP I'll call OB and see what they suggest...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->