OPKs positive first time! pics included!

SashaM

Reaction score
First ever positive ovulation tests! Bd the day I got positive do u think I have a chance of conceiving?

Attachments

• IMG_20140614_131131.jpg
    IMG_20140614_131131.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 26
Looks great! My best friend conceived her daughter by DTD the day her ovulation test turned positive. You have a great chance!

Hey! i'm just starting off with OPKs... are all of those diff days, and the main test, todays?

Good luck <3 <3

Looks great! My best friend conceived her daughter by DTD the day her ovulation test turned positive. You have a great chance!

^^ that goes against shettles theory then :) (i'm TTC a girl this time so interested in these stories hehe) xx

Hey! i'm just starting off with OPKs... are all of those diff days, and the main test, todays?

Good luck <3 <3

The last 2 were the positives and they were the same day. The others were the days leading up to ovulation. It's called line progression, I think:haha:

I just got my first positive opk on cd 30. I wish u the best girlie!!!

Here is mine. Cd 30 cd 31 and cd 32 yet no bbt confirmation :/ but I have had off temping getting up early etc. hopefully I didn't miss my chance this cycle. Confused. Temp was down to 96.09 on cd 31 with second pos opk then went up to 96.59 taken at normal time then went up to 97.13 but that was taken an hour earlier than usual then today it dropped to 96.34 but I took it 3 and a half hours early because my
Hubby started his new job today so I had to get up at 4:45 instead of 7 am. So any suggestions. Should I discard the early temps? Of keep the temp today since this will be my waking hour from now on. Confused. :/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 5
Here is mine. Cd 30 cd 31 and cd 32 yet no bbt confirmation :/ but I have had off temping getting up early etc. hopefully I didn't miss my chance this cycle. Confused. Temp was down to 96.09 on cd 31 with second pos opk then went up to 96.59 taken at normal time then went up to 97.13 but that was taken an hour earlier than usual then today it dropped to 96.34 but I took it 3 and a half hours early because my
Hubby started his new job today so I had to get up at 4:45 instead of 7 am. So any suggestions. Should I discard the early temps? Of keep the temp today since this will be my waking hour from now on. Confused. :/

This definitely looks like a positive to me. Did u test again? Is it getting lighter?

It was really dark for cd 30 and 31 and started to taper off cd 32 33 and was barely there cd 34. I am pretty sure I ovulated the day my temp dropped so low. Lots of cm and I felt a pop on my right side where my ovary is. No pain just felt like a kick or sowmthing and that was Sunday so cd 33 I believe. I am now cd 35 ish yet temp still has not gone up but my pattern for sleeping has been off like I said so probably will fluctuate and stuff. If we don't conceive this cycle it's okay. I figured my body was just trying to right itself but here is hoping :)

It was really dark for cd 30 and 31 and started to taper off cd 32 33 and was barely there cd 34. I am pretty sure I ovulated the day my temp dropped so low. Lots of cm and I felt a pop on my right side where my ovary is. No pain just felt like a kick or sowmthing and that was Sunday so cd 33 I believe. I am now cd 35 ish yet temp still has not gone up but my pattern for sleeping has been off like I said so probably will fluctuate and stuff. If we don't conceive this cycle it's okay. I figured my body was just trying to right itself but here is hoping :)

Here's hoping you do conceive! Bring on the TWW! I'm 10dpo today and I took a Hpt and got a BFN. Still holding on to last minute, praying the wicked witch doesn't show her face! For both of us! Baby dust!

Woot got BBT confirmation today! I ovulated CD 34 I believe it said but my chart looks weeeeeeird LOL It's up down up down up down lol...I don't think we caught it this time but hey who knows we will just keep trying and hoping :)

Hubby started his new job so that really decreases the stress at home.

DPO 4 so ihave 7 more days to go until hpt :)

Yayyy 7 more days till a positive! Lol. And double Yayyy for Dh's new job.

I'm out this month, the witch arrived. Sigh, disappointed. :cry::nope:
Good news is that another month is here, which means another chance. This month I really "felt" pregnant. Depressing that all those "symptoms" was AF.

Hope you to get your BFP hun. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->