OPK's still positive

M

momof5wants1

Alright. I've just about had it with my body. 4 days of positive opk's, but got my cross hairs on my chart 3 days ago. :wacko:

Alright. I've just about had it with my body. 4 days of positive opk's, but got my cross hairs on my chart 3 days ago. :wacko:

You know, my OBGYN told me not to bother using those OPKs because they can make you crazy. I still use them but the 2 months I have tried them they have given me VERY different indications. I just started temping this month and it seems to be a more accurate reflection of what's going on.

:flower:Baby dust to you!

At my age, I need all the help I can get. LOL

I hear you hun - I'm 45 :)

That's why though she said to not rely on them. She said start bd'ing every other day after the last day of your period and don't stop til you know you're well into your luteal phase (this is where temping sure helps).I know - it's extreme sporting!! I bd'd a DISTURBING number of times this month.:blush:

That's why though she said to not rely on them. She said start bd'ing every other day after the last day of your period and don't stop til you know you're well into your luteal phase (this is where temping sure helps).I know - it's extreme sporting!! I bd'd a DISTURBING number of times this month.:blush:

Yeah, must be nice. Hubby is a trucker. I'm lucky to get it once at O time:wacko:

Yeah, must be nice. Hubby is a trucker. I'm lucky to get it once at O time:wacko:

Oh that's frustrating!! Can you go along for a ride??

Oh that's frustrating!! Can you go along for a ride??

No, we have a 2 1/2 yr old. Oh well, if it's meant to happen, it will happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->