OPKs teasing me!

Lisa92881

Reaction score
Argh these OPKs are driving me crazy. My last cycle was anovulatory and 123 days. So I got really excited when I got this OPK today and thought maybe ov was on it's way, but I've gotten 2 super light ones since. Guess I have to keep waiting!!

https://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee514/Lisa92881/1321241134.jpg

so close, hope you get a pos soon! I am waiting for mine as well!

Light again today. I think it was just a random dark-ish one, with no ovulation in sight. :nope:

:hi: from MA!!

Oh, haha I did not even notice you are also from MA! And that stinks the OPK's are teasing you. I used two left over OPKS from last month and got a super early, dark line, then I switched to CVS strips and am getting faint, faint lines. However, I am only on CD7 today, so still early! Predicted to OV around the 21st. When are you supposed to OV around?

Who knows! I went off bcp a year ago and my cycles have been long and irregular since. Last cycle was 123 days and I didn't ovulate, cycle before that I ovulated around cd42. I'm a mess! :haha:

Oh goodness, I hope you get your BFP soon, as it sounds like you have been trying for a while, unless you've just been off BCP and charting? I am on cycle 3, off BCP's only since Sept. 11th. I stopped after the first week of taking my pills (oops!). And so this is my first month doing OPK's to see if I am even OV yet, will find out soon I hope!

Are you trying for number 1, or??? I am ttc#1 hoping for a boy, Liam!

Thank you. Yes we've been trying for a little over a year, but have only had 6 cycles. We are also ttc #1. Liam, what a cute name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->