+ or -????

k babies

Reaction score
https://s629.photobucket.com/albums/uu20/ch1212/?action=view&current=SDC12102.jpg

i think its negative from what i can see in the pic, x

i can't see anything, so negative sorry, keep trying x x

(I'm not sure where the line is meant to be on this test) but i can see a mark that could be evap line though because its not thick? sorry try testing tommorow or in a few days good luck
x

Okay the only reason that I retested is because cvs sent me a free test since i told them that i had an evap line...I am not really sure how many dpo i am...my period was screwed up...here it is what do you think...look at it inverted too...am I ..am I??? help please...
https://s629.photobucket.com/albums/uu20/ch1212/?action=view&current=SDC12115.jpg

oh and this is right at the 2 min mark when i took the pic...i had it laying on the floor(so i could take a pic) to keep it flat..i followed all of the directions...

ok I obviously see a blue line. The ics can be crap sometimes so it could be a false negative and while I do not like blue dye tests (along with most of the POAS population if it came up in the 2 mins, I would think it was positive too. Good luck testing in the next few days, I hope you get a darker line so no confusion. On the IC I see where there could be a line but it would be faint if it was there. Good luck, sorry I can not give a definite answer.

I see a negative on the first, but a faint positive on the second. I know not to trust the blue ones much. Try testing in a few days!
Good luck!
xx

I can see a faint line on the blue one. Maybe try a digi in a day or two?
Good luck xxx

i see an v faint line on the ic, how many dpo are you?x

i dont know how many dpo i am...do you see a line on the blue dye test..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->