Oralstat

drakey

Trying for the 1st time
Reaction score
Hiya

I am about to start the weight loss drug Oralstat. :happydance:

Have any of you used it? and if so, how was it? results, side effects etc...

Amy xxx

Never heard of it sorry , did you get it off the doctor ?

Hi,

Yeh, its supposed to be the stronger version of the ALLI diet tablets... x

i was on these and sorry to say had horrific side affects oily substances leaking from back passage and that was without cheating at the diet i was so strict with myelf hop u have better luck than i did hun

orlistat is only available on prescription as it is twice the strength of ALLI

yes the horrible side effect is leakage of undigested fat from the back passage and at worse faecal incontinence ie pooing yourself.

you really do need to stick to a VERY low fat diet.

xxx

I was too scared to eat much on it, so ended up on a very low calorie diet, which I got fed up off! Do they still do the telephone support?

oh cnt say im lookin forward to it now, starting them over weekend while im off work x

I had the same side effects that have been mentioned. I did lose weight though, but i think i would of anyway without the tablets as it was a very low fat diet!
I think the tablets made me more aware of what i was eating, as i was too scared to risk anything fattening. as id spend the next hour at the loo.
Plus the worst was when i just leaked and it stained my white fabric sofa, which i had to replace :nope:.

I had the same side effects that have been mentioned. I did lose weight though, but i think i would of anyway without the tablets as it was a very low fat diet!
I think the tablets made me more aware of what i was eating, as i was too scared to risk anything fattening. as id spend the next hour at the loo.
Plus the worst was when i just leaked and it stained my white fabric sofa, which i had to replace :nope:.

oh no, poor you, hun
well done on losing weight anyway!!
x

yeh, well done on loosing the weight...

do they pretty much work straight away? if i started taking them sat, would i start getting any effects by the sunday? xx

Hi Just wondered how you got on at the weekend? I have used these & thought they were fantastic because of the side effects it gave me the will power I needed, although I never had it as bad as i've heard some people have I would suggest using pany liners for the first few weeks untill you are used to how it reacts with you. Good luck with you weight loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->