Orange cm spotting?

cherrished

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had a Orange colour cm ?

I have been spotting pink & brown only when I wipe, it stopped on Thursday but tonight after bowel movement I had a glob of orange colour cm not bright orange but defaintly orange tinged it has gone back to clear now, has anyone experienced this? Xx

I had some pretty early on around 7 weeks. It was orange and then faded to tan before stopping completely. I went to the Dr. after it stopped (of course it happened on a weekend), and she didn't see anything wrong. She said it was probably from the sex I had had the few days before, and possibly from the pap I had had at my 6 week appt. I had some tan spotting after sex since then a few times, but the orange only happened the one time.

I hope that helps. If you are worried, see the Dr. for some reassurance. :hugs:

I also had some orange/tan tinge discharged freaked me but everything was okay it happen at 6-8 weeks. Then it was yellow and now its white again!

Really did freak me out as it defaintly was orange I just hope the spotting stops now, all week I have been constipated and had wind cramps :-( thanks for replying ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->