Oregon anyone

kdutra

Our First little Bun!
Reaction score
Hey ladies, Are there any of you from Oregon?

Woohoo Oregon! :) I'm from Medford but lived in Eugene for 4 years too. I'm WTT and will be for a while though.

That's cool that you married your high school sweetheart, I'm set to do that in 10 months.

O congrats!!! Wedding planning is stressful but exciting, We just got married in November of last year! Medford thats quite a ways from me like 5 hours, I am going to be bringing my english bulldog down there in about 6 months to be bred. I would love to stay in touch with you. I love all the ladies on here they are all so supportive and just wonderful people!! Let me know if you need any wedding tips :) Talk to you soon! Kaysha

Me me! Oh, me! I am from Redmond, but live just south of Eugene!

O nice too talk with you guys, its nice to have people in the same general area :) how long have you guys been ttc??

I'm in Portland area. :)

June was me and OH's first month TTC, now we are .. waiting for my doctor's appointment on the 15th, haha. If I'm not, we've decided it would be better to wait until OH is done with his last year of college (he goes in NE, so he'd be far away for this whole potential pregnancy)

I'm a little late to the party, but I am also in Oregon in the Portland area.

O I am very close to the portland area, Are you TTC, Pregnant, Already have a baby??

Nevermind i see your title thing says expecting, congrats! When are you due?

I'm due May 11. Pretty glad I get to do the pregnancy during the winter and not have to worry about the heat when I'm already so uncomfortable. LOL

O i know im the same way! So glad its winter, i am already always roasting :)

The only bad thing, now that the rain and cooler weather is here, is that I have a super sensitive sense of smell right now and so I've been leaving all of the windows open. It's perfect for me, but I keep freezing out my husband & my mom when she stops by.

Hey girls, I'm from Beaverton, a town outside of Portland. I'm expecting my first, not planned, but thrilled and completely terrified.

Hey Zombie Queen, I work in Hillsboro live in Scappoose!

I'm in Oregon! right now I'm in Newberg (south of Portland) but am moving to Corvallis soon to be with my OH.

Work in Tigard, live in Woodburn =D My family is in Keizer, so we're all over that part of Oregon <3

BunnySE i just moved from woodburn last year :)My family is still out there.

Oh wow! You're about to blow too! Hope everything goes well <3 God bless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->