organic..

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
I;ve been using the heinz organic baby foods... has anyone else used tem? I dont know why I picked those ones... but I guess I just did lol... I suppose they wouldnt have any chemicals in them??

I have never seen heinz organic in our shops but I have had a few jars of Hipp organic. I don't feed myself organic so the things I make for him at home are not organic.

In this country anyway the companies are not allowed to put artificial colours in baby food.

I've used them, because they were on sale. Hannah's actually had a few different brands of baby food :) I always check the labels though to see what is in them and all the Stage ones I've bought are usually just water + fruit/veggie

I used them before I started making my own, I think they're really good! I always made sure I read all the ingredients xx

Im going to use Organic when I wean Jacob! I just feel its safer for his little tummy! x

I don't think i have seen Heinz Organic, I have used Hipp organic, jars, rice and cereal.

I am making her food myself now and make sure i buy organic stuff. I think they are more tightly regulated with organic foods and in my mind it seems better for her. :)

i use all the hipp organic products here, however just normal veggies and fruit, as i make most of her food myself :)

I use beechnut which is also organic and hienz sometimes ..there also an organic milk from liberte 3.8%

Not wanting to be a bitch or anything, but beechnut is not organic... When searching for organic jars when I started Josh on solids, I read that beechnut is not organic. Though they are healthy. :)

Humm funny enough where I buy max's organic milk , they have beechnut foods there and the store is extremely strict on all organic stuff ? wonder if there just ripping me off lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->