Osteo??

Maxy1

Reaction score
I have just met with my LC and she has recommended I take DD to an osteopath because DD doesn't flip her head back to latch on, but just kinda suctions on like a vacum. DD was very low for the last 6 weeks of prego with her head firmly jammed in there:blush: and when she was born her head was a bit misshapen. It is fine now.:happydance:

Has anyone found osteo treatment helpful for latching LO?

My LO doesn't really flip his head back either, but he is gaining a healthy amount of weight and the nappies need regular changing so I'm guessing he is feeding well? Can't help on the osteopath bit though sorry.

Thanks for your reply. DD is gaining incredibly well, but I am a person with a great milk manufacturing dept but terribly fragile delivery system!! With my first LO BFing caused me long term damage and severe chronic mastitis, so we are trying to avoid it this time round. hence the LC recommending it.

With DS I pooh-pooh'd the osteo thing as overboard, but am keen to avoid further damage and illness and keep BFing. So I am looking for positive stories (if there are any) to see if its worth doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->