Osteopathic anyone???

Ema

Mummy :) xxx
Reaction score
hi all,

Because of jacobs traumatic birth, ive booked him in for 4 sessions at the osteopathic health centre, to check him alinement *sp* etc and release any remaining birth stresses. And see if it helps him sleep and better and helps him relax a bit more :)

just wondering if anyone has experienced this?? and been to one with there baby?? how was it??

its costing £55 per session so just want to know anyone experiences:)
XxxX

sounds neat, good luck!

No experiences with it but good luck hun xxx

I took Kyle for 3 sessions for his colic. He was great after the first 2 and didnt really need the third. Good luck, hope it helps Jacob!!

Have you paid for all four? I was advised to pay as I attended and not pre-book as itsot often babies need the 4 sessions xx

Oh I have heard good things about these, I'd say money well spent :)

Have you paid for all four? I was advised to pay as I attended and not pre-book as itsot often babies need the 4 sessions xx

No paid for 1st 2 but booked all 4 as they said it busy at this time of year due to x-mas presents etc so advised to book and if they are not needed to cancel. Got 1st on thursday at 2. I hope it helps he is only sleeping a max of 8hours in a 24hr period, and when he does sleep he jumps in it, poor lil thing. He is also very colicy has been since birth its been better the last few weeks since changed his milk but still there. FINGERS CROSSED!! XxX

i went to see one for my LOs flat head abnd his tendancy to always look left. I'm not sure if it helped..the guy gave me excercises to do at home which helped more than the sessions themselves, and the things he told me to do were sort of common sense. But we went a few times and his head is 80% better now. Not sure if it was the osteopath or just him growing up.
Goo^d luck!

good luck with it, hope it helps with jacob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->