OT - Boots email for 27 weeks pregnancy -wow!

MaybBaby

Reaction score
' It won’t be long now until you’ll be able to give your crying newborn a cuddle to comfort him, but believe it or not, he can already cry in your bump! Don’t worry, though, as he's also developed enough coordination to pop his thumb into his mouth so he can settle himself! '

WOW...just WOW i didn;t even think that was possible?! :wacko: i found it interesting anywho! :happydance:

LO can cry inside us??? I never heard that before. What would make a little babe cry when its inside the womb?

with my last pregnancy i had to have a scan at 34 wks. the obstetrician said "look hes sucking his thumb" which he clearly was.
i didnt know about the crying thing tho. think beachybronzer has an interesting point. all a babies needs are met whilst in the womb so why might it cry???? interesting stuff.

I watched my baby suck its thumb at 12 weeks, but crying?? Poor baby!!! :( As for why it would cry, maybe a loud sound startled it, or Mum and Dad played horrible music the baby hates?!!! :laugh2:

thats what i thought i had to read it 3 times, before reading aloud to my OH to think 'eh? really?' and even he was stunned!! i knew of the thumb sucking thing,but to cry?...imagine if you could hear it :wacko: it seems odd!

Harrison was sucking his thumb when we went for our 12 week scan too :) so cute!

Scary to think they cry... I can't quite believe that haha

XxX

I think babies practice pretty much everything they are going to do "outside" on the "inside". I have read this before and don't think it is in response to actually being upset but more for "practice"!

Ok, wow! I'm a believer!!! That video is amazing! Makes me sad to think my baba might cry in there :(

XxX

OH MY GOD! that is so weird!!! (had the vid on mute OH is watching a show) so i wonder if sound comes from it, or if the amniotic fluid blocks it? crazy!!!!

Omg what a video. I wasn't too disbelieving when I read they could in the OP as I just figured they practice pretty much everything else so why not. But wow. I'm gunna feel bad later if I feel mine startle now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->