OT - Britain's Got Talent

Love the loveable rogues! They are so cute I want to squeeze their cheeks!!

Molly Rainsford is my friends daughter....

Please vote for her if you can as she is such a lovely down to earth kid and so are her family

Thank you

Ooh wow how exciting! Can that be my new claim to fame?! Lol

She's so sweet and has a gorgeous voice!

I like the guy with no top on....!

So do I (although Im old enough to be his mother :blush:)

He came on and I said "Ooooooo, yes please" out loud. 2nd time Ive done that in 2 weeks. OH was of course sitting next to me at the time!! :dohh: (Thankfully he is used to me drooling at other men although Im normally more discreet!)

Haha sounds the same as in this house! Is 30 old enough to be his mum? I hope not then i can feel free to drool lol!!

Haha sounds the same as in this house! Is 30 old enough to be his mum? I hope not then i can feel free to drool lol!!

Nah you are alright. Im me thats sick!! :rofl:

I cant stand Strictly Wheels. I hate their name and find the act just odd TBH x

Yeah I think they're rubbish and weird to watch...

some acts come from around the world to be on Britains got talent - is it just me that's confused by this?

Yeah it's weird isn't it.... I feel less inclined to vote if they're not actually british cause it kind of misses the point doesn't it?!

Yeah it's weird isn't it.... I feel less inclined to vote if they're not actually british cause it kind of misses the point doesn't it?!

me too. It annoyed me more yesterday when Simon said 'I think it's brilliant how people are coming from around the world to audition'.

I agree. In fact I might audition for Americas Next Top Model once Ive popped and shed a few pounds......errr I mean stone. lol x

Ok I am actually in love with David Walliams now xxxxxxx

Ahhh!
:cry: I wanted the result to be the other way around!

Me too!!! Although I do love the dog :)

Awww im so happy pudsey won cnt believe im actually sat crying getting some strange looks of my oh hehe :) x

Must be the hormones! Lol. That's what I blame on my sudden mad love for David Walliams too :)

I was sure Jonathan and Charlotte would win but I like Pudsey. I thought Ryan would have been in the top 3. Ive heard Jonathan and Charlotte already getting a million pound record deal and reckon Ryan will get one too so good outcome overall. I think the talent this year was brilliant compared to last year. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->