OT: Congratulations to Sb22 - She got married!!!

Aww congratulations huni!! That was a well kept secret.. I hope you had a lovely day and I hope you have a long happy marriage...

Congratulations again :D :thumbup: Can't wait to see more photos :D

i just seen your little ticker and thought hmm!!

congratulations xx

Had a nosey at your piccies last night, you looked so beautiful, and I love your bump :kiss: x

I just remembered i think the photographer got a pic of alex cuddling into the bump :rofl: I'll let you all see some pics when I get them, he said this week anyway :shrug:

Ive already said it hun but massive congratulations, you looked absoultly stunning

raaaarrrrr! The pics are in but i promised not to open them til he gets home. ARGH!!!!

I popped a pic in my journal https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/388518-sb22s-mission-cook-beanie-longer-20.html

Congrats honey!! When did you get married?
We had a bit of a secret wedding ourselves on the 20th :D

Haha! Ours was on the 18th! Do you think you put a few noses outta joint? I'm sure we did!!! :rofl:

Haha! Ours was on the 18th! Do you think you put a few noses outta joint? I'm sure we did!!! :rofl:

Pmsl... oh yes I think so.. altogether there were 21 adults & 4 kids there (including our lil family of 4!) people couldn't believe it when I announced it on FB :haha: but honestly? I don't regret keeping it a secret one bit!! It was stress free and I actually enjoyed every bit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->