OT hangover cures lol

catherineq87

Reaction score
Wow headache!
All the kiddies were in there nanas last night so I met up with the girls and a bottle of wine fell down my throat haha
So worth it tho :) had a great giggle
Anyone have a magic cure remedie ? Lol

Happy Sundays everyone x

No cures.. But I'm also in the hangover club.

I'm going out for a big Sunday roast later. Hopefully that will do the trick.

Aw gorgeous I'm definitely going to do the same I won't be able to think of anything else all day haha :) :)

A really sugary cup of tea always works wonders for me x

I need a sugary cup of tea too! A big bacon roll always helps in the morning ;)

Can I join the hangover club?

We had friends staying last night (LO had a sleepover in Grandma and Grandad's) and we went out for dinner and drinks. Didn't get to bed until 4am! The worst part is that OH has gone to the Liverpool match with them all (I'm not a football fan) so I'm on my own with the Duracell bunny! Thank goodness he's just gone down for a nap!!!

A long bath, a cooked breakfast and fresh orange juice made me feel more human! Pizza for tea I think!

Ok not sure if it's because I'm strange or I don't drink enough or maybe because I drink water before bed but I have never had a hangover (been kinda tipsy once but not drunk). I do drink, it just doesn't seem to do anything for me so I don't bother drinking much anymore.
I always drink at least 1 pint of water before bed, sometimes I'll have a cup of tea (sugary) and then drink more water when I wake up. My brother in law swears by vitamin c drink before drinking and then water before bed.

Ok not sure if it's because I'm strange or I don't drink enough or maybe because I drink water before bed but I have never had a hangover (been kinda tipsy once but not drunk). I do drink, it just doesn't seem to do anything for me so I don't bother drinking much anymore.
I always drink at least 1 pint of water before bed, sometimes I'll have a cup of tea (sugary) and then drink more water when I wake up. My brother in law swears by vitamin c drink before drinking and then water before bed.

For me, it depends how much I drink. Last night, although we were out very late and had cocktails all night, I ate dinner and didn't drink a vast amount. I can drink all night long but because I drink slowly and share drinks with my husband, I rarely suffer too much!

I'm sure it's an age thing too - I never suffered when I was younger but once I hit 25 (I'm 28 now), I started getting headaches after drinking too much. Today I'm not rough so much as tired!

Irn bru (not sure where you live!) and a packet of pickled onion monster munch works wonders for me :D

Cant remember the last time I had a hangover though ...!

I'm so jealous of you all that are helped by food!

When I'm hungover I just have to be sick and then sleep! Otherwise I just feel dreadful for the whole day :haha:

The thought of any food turns my stomach! xxx

Nothing helps me except time :(. Which is why I no longer drink!!

For me, it depends how much I drink. Last night, although we were out very late and had cocktails all night, I ate dinner and didn't drink a vast amount. I can drink all night long but because I drink slowly and share drinks with my husband, I rarely suffer too much!

I'm sure it's an age thing too - I never suffered when I was younger but once I hit 25 (I'm 28 now), I started getting headaches after drinking too much. Today I'm not rough so much as tired!
Yeah, spacing out drinks definitely helps. I was on holiday and myself and my nephew were the only ones really drinking. I knew the barman so got lots of free shots and some cocktails and two for one's, we ended up drinking most of the shots and other free drinks. We were young and irresponsible :blush: It was probably one of the very few times I actually drank a lot. I was fine the next day while every one else was dying lol. I'm obviously very lucky to have never had a hang over yet. I'm 30 lol.

Breakfast Wrap from McDs & a bottle of Lucozade.

I don't really get hangovers any more.

Getting up and having some squash and crisps followed usually by vomming. Then going to maccies and having about 5 things off the menu then more crisps, lots of lemo, a takeaway for tea and an early night :rofl: I don't go out much, too expensive :haha: xx

I had a small hangover this morning :sad1: :haha: I've not yet come up with a good cure...

Irn bru, Anaddin Extra and a meatball sub from Subway! In the old days (pre child) I used to just go back to the pub, that always works for me :haha:

Any sort of meat! And salt and vinegar crunchy sticks, chocolate soya milk (I dont know anyone else who loves it though) and lots of sleeep!

Crisps help :') Or cold crunchy chips

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->