OT hangover cures lol

I've heard berocca is good, but i've not tried it. My colleague swears green tea helps, but i prefer a nice sugary dr pepper :)

Bagels and.coffee for me.
Although I went out for breakfast last weekend with this.guy after we had drunk FOUR bottles of red wine between us the night before and ordered a smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel. Bbbbbaaaadddd choice I nearly puked at the table!

Sleeping in late and lots of water before bed is def the.best cure though

I also try tostop drinking a.fe hours.before I sleep so I go to sleep sober which makes a difference. Try being the operative word :haha:

I also try tostop drinking a.fe hours.before I sleep so I go to sleep sober which makes a difference. Try being the operative word :haha:

I always drink a pint of water before bed when i'm drunk! it helps!

water before bed here too and a sugary cuppa in the morning, i dont really get hangovers tho:S just wake up feeling rough as f*##

Pint of water before crashing but if that gets forgotten it has to be irn bru in the morning and some greasy food as soon as the stomach can take it lol.

I don't drink anymore but have had my fair share of hangovers......the best tip I ever had was to drink a dioralyte before going to bed. Awful but it definitely works!

I don't drink anymore but when I did it was coca cola, in a can, chilled, by the bucket load!

Depends how bad the hangover is.

Minor damage I cure by eating my way through it, doesn't really matter what, as long as I'm eating I'm good

Major hangover is being sick and not even being able to hold water down, don't get them so much these days - 37 and finally learnt a lesson!

I swear by the recovery sachets from boots. One when I get in after drinking, one when I wake up and then 1 every 4 hours until I feel able to eat. I'm not the kind of person who can be cured with food, if anything I just find it makes me feel sick

Grease & sugar. Usually in the form of McD's sausage & egg muffin & coke, or a big mac if it's past breakfast time.

Having said that, I barely drink anymore as I have a huge phobia of vomiting. When I was younger I never got sick, but hangovers definitely get worse with age and I'm scared I'll throw up!

Ive never been drunk, but husband swears by dioralyte sachets for hangovers!

I always drink a pint of water before bed when i'm drunk! it helps![/QUOTE]

...i do this too! It makes all the difference in the world if you can manage to drink lots of water before bed when you're drunk. I also keep a glass of water beside me so when I wake up its close by. :p

Took me years, but i finally found a hangover cure that literally ALWAYS works for me, ive recommended it to others too and had good feedback...
A brew, with plain digestive biscuits.
Does the trick everytime.
All nausea symptoms just disappear and i feel like i can actually get out of bed and do something worthwhile with my day, devoid of grogginess or nausea. :flower:

I read yesterday about this thing in NY called the garbage plate lol! Google it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->