OT: Who is a Big Brother US fan?

Shelley71

Reaction score
I am the biggest BB addict! I have the live feeds every year and I named my kitties after two house guests from Season 6! :haha:

Anyone share this addiction? I am happy that it's premiering Thursday. It will give me something new to obsess about!!

Sorry Shelley- I'm still stuck in The Real World years, lol.

I watched the first and the one last year....
Rachel and Enzo were interesting characters..."I AM Vegas..."

Watched the RW one with Puck, as well...

ME!!!! Ive watched every single season since the first! which characters did you name the kitties?

hey I heard rachel 'vegas' is marrying that guy she met in the house last year....I saw a preview for a show called Beverly Hills Brides and she was trying on a wedding dress so I googled her. I didnt like her and thought he was too nice for her but a bit dim.

I love the show, I loved Evil Dr Will and Mike Boogie, they made me laugh so much.

Cant wait, I also love Bachelor/Bachelorette and Bachelor pad starts soon too (didnt love that but its still watchable)

I named them Howie and Janie!!!! :rofl: And, Kaysar was such a hottie! Stupid player, but a hottie. I STILL can't believe he trusted Jen and pushed that button! I stayed up ALL night and watched that HOH competition. No other endurance HOH has ever matched that one!

I like Dr. Will/Boogie and they are listed as a possible pair to return this year. I just HOPE it won't be Jesse/Natalie. OMG, I can't take another season with Jesse!!!

I started watching Season 4, and I watched Season 3 on DVD. I've only not seen 1 and 2.

Recorded it and just watched....Rachel is back.....don't think I can take it.......
Brendan can stay, but she must go.....I know, I know....couples theme....just saying....

Recorded it and just watched....Rachel is back.....don't think I can take it.......
Brendan can stay, but she must go.....I know, I know....couples theme....just saying....

I was so pissed off when she walked in the door! I cant stand her. same as evil dick and his daughter, he just loves himself for no reason I can see!!! and she barely talked. there were so many other great couples who could have entered but I suppose they wanted in the fiery ones.

shelley I remember the kayser thing well and agree that was the craziest competition, and liked janelle, howie went a little crazy one time I remember I started not to like him. omg I forgot about jessie, I really hope he doesnt come back I cant stand to see him flex!

I looked up Dr Will online and he is not returning, says his reality tv days are now behind him. He now has a son with another reality tv star...erin brody she was on for love or money twice...anyone remember that? I wonder what mike boogy is doing, he was a partner in that group who own a bunch of LA nightclubs and restaurants.

big brother has better matchmaking up statistics than bachelor/bachelorette!!

WOW, I've been so caught up watching the live feeds and dealing with our A/C unit install, that I haven't even been on here. LOL

I actually like Evel Dick - I've talked to him in a couple of chats that he's hosted over the years, and he's actually a really nice guy. It's surprising, but he is and he loves the game. I know some stuff from the feeds right now, but I won't spoil it for you guys.:winkwink:

Yeah, Dr. Will is done with reality and I knew he was dating that Erin chick. I remember watching that show she was on - it was odd. LOL I don't blame him for not doing it anymore, he's got a super busy career - but, I think BB helped push him way over the top with his career too, which is lucky for him.

Tonight's show is going to be interesting so don't miss it guys! :blush:

Haha, ok......SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Evel Dick had to leave the house last week due to an emergency with a friend. So, he is out of the game. Daniele now has the first golden key because of it. He hosted a video chat last night (talked to me 3 times! LOL) and hopes to be able to come back another season. He's really bummed, but said some things are more important than a TV show, and this was one of them. He's a nice guy, just plays a bad one on TV. :winkwink:

Also, Jeff went on a homophobic tirade against Kalia last night regarding Harry Potter of all things. I was really disappointed in him, because he was one of my faves. I seriously doubt CBS will air that, though.

Tonight's show will address ED having to leave. I also pretty much know who is getting evicted, if you want to know.

Yes...I want to know!

I read the last chapter of books first...and open xmas presents secretly and then re-wrap them!

Wait....Which one is Jeff? The jocky guy from a previous season?

OK, SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Yes, Jeff is that hunky one from season 11 - he dates Jordan, the cute southern blonde that won that year.

Supposedly, Keith is going home. He and Porsche are nominated. Unless someone has a huge blowout and Porsche pisses someone off, that won't change. But, normally by a couple days before the live show, we (live feeders) always know who is going home because we've seen them all talk about who is voting for who. I love the live feeds!! LOL

OK, SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Yes, Jeff is that hunky one from season 11 - he dates Jordan, the cute southern blonde that won that year.

Supposedly, Keith is going home. He and Porsche are nominated. Unless someone has a huge blowout and Porsche pisses someone off, that won't change. But, normally by a couple days before the live show, we (live feeders) always know who is going home because we've seen them all talk about who is voting for who. I love the live feeds!! LOL

I watched the Showtime 'After Dark'....totally changes your perception...

Is Keith the horny pastor dude?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Yes, he is!

And, yeah, when you only watch the shows that are played on CBS, you really have NO idea what's truly going on in the house. It's an awesome dynamic that you get to see when you can watch them 24/7.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Yes, he is!

And, yeah, when you only watch the shows that are played on CBS, you really have NO idea what's truly going on in the house. It's an awesome dynamic that you get to see when you can watch them 24/7.

I know! But we don't have Showtime anymore....so I hope you keep me up to speed with these spoiler posts!:winkwink:

Im bumping this thread so we can discuss!!

so...discuss!!

what does everyone think so far! Im happy brandon is gone, and hope rachel acts horribly. I was hoping porsche was going to vote against her after her outburst but she was predictable.

who do you want to come back?

hubby is rooting for danielle as he liked she went against brachel and he liked dominic and wants him back. Im not sure I love danielle but quite liked dominic. wouldnt mind cassie back either, she got evicted because she was beautiful and she would war against brachel. the only thing is the voted person has to go against who is voted off next week....imagine is rachel gets voted off next week and then comes back in :dohh:

i dont love anyone in this series, I do like jordon but she won before. who do you want?

oooohh can you tell me a bit about the aftershow you mentioned without giving away too much??!!!

Im not sure who I like in there anymore......jordon, and I prefer annoying rachel over the others because at least she has played ok. of the others I suppose kaliya?

get shelly out! get shelly out! get shelly out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->