OT: Who is a Big Brother US fan?

HAHAHA!!! You and I are on the same page for sure!

Well, what happened after isn't a spoiler on any results or anything. Jordan went OFF on Shelly!! And I mean SCREAMING and pointing fingers in her face and used the F word every other word!!! LOL

I know this sounds bad, but it was AWESOME! Rachel had to pull Jordan off/away from Shelly. RACHEL. Yeah, what a shocker!

HAHAHA!!! You and I are on the same page for sure!

Well, what happened after isn't a spoiler on any results or anything. Jordan went OFF on Shelly!! And I mean SCREAMING and pointing fingers in her face and used the F word every other word!!! LOL

I know this sounds bad, but it was AWESOME! Rachel had to pull Jordan off/away from Shelly. RACHEL. Yeah, what a shocker!

omg thats amazing!!!!
go jordan :happydance: go jordan :happydance: go jordan :happydance:
urghh wish she'd won hoh to boot shelly out

shelly that was great, I wish rachel hadnt pulled jordan away though and it had gone on longer! I love that she said the thing about the phonecall from home, I hope that makes Shelly really feed bad.
was so glad about the twist....I hope rachel/jordan won the POV please please please [-o<[-o<[-o<

You probably know more since the pm. Did J and S fight again?

No other fights; they actually talked and are on speaking terms, but J still doesn't trust her.

urgh I wish J had ignored her the rest of the season!

Im sooooooo excited for tonight, how sad am I!!! :happydance:

I hope shelly goes, I hope J&R didnt get sucked into her stupid apology and promises. I think jordan is easily swayed but I dont think rachel will forget how shelly was making up all those things about her.

It should be Shelly going if they are sticking to their plan. One hour and 15 mins to go!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

jersey shore is on tonight too, I loved to watch it as its so amazingly bad!!

My hubby got me watching this show 2 seasons ago. I LOVED it when Jordan went off on Shelly. LOL You know she was mad to be doing that. Apology or not, she was still too upset with Shelly to keep her. Glad she didn't get swayed! Hubby also hates Rachel. She annoys me, but you have to admit she's a competitor when she needs to be! I'm actually hoping Jordan and Rachel are top 2. Just because the others really haven't won much. Jordan may be off this season but who can hate her?

Everyone is still in the first part HOH competition. All three still up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->