Ouch, back ache

_Lexi_

Mummy to 1 perfect angel and a 6yr old daughter
Reaction score
I'm not even 28 weeks yet and my back is killing me. I have a fairly small bump, but its just constantly sore. I sit down, it hurts, I stand, it hurts. Just can't get comfy. Was watching tv last night in all sorts of weird positions trying to relieve the ache. Anyone got any tips that might help? I never had this last time :( do gym/birthing balls help? x

You could:

--try a warm, not hot bath.
--take some acetaminophen
--do gentle stretches
--try some deep breathing exercises
--when you're sitting in a chair, make sure your arms are supported with a pillow
--try a heating pad on your lower back, but ask you doctor if its okay to use one first
--same as above, but use ice

Hope your pain goes down soon hon. I'd give your doctor a ring, just to be sure all is well and they're not contractions or a uti or something like that. Xxoo

Baths haven't helped :( I don't know what acetaminophen is?? I'm at the midwife on Tuesday, so I'll mention it to her then. It's just absolute agony. Hasn't eased up at all and just hurts whatever I try and do. Just want a few hours relief! I shall invest in a gym ball, see if that helps relive it at all. Fingers crossed x

Get a gym ball- they really do help! Get u sitting in the right way which relieves a lot of pressure x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->