Ouch! KILLER headaches..

B

became

Every evening without fail, a killer headache hits me! :nope: I've drank so much water today, I know I'm not dehydrated. Paracetamol doesn't even touch it :cry: I've had to come to bed! Is it just me, or is anyone else suffering with them? If so, any remedies? I'm guessing it's hormones! :dohh: X

I had those really bad. They were tension headaches. The only thing that made them go away was when DH would rub my neck. Maybe try that.

I'm 15dpo and haven't tested but I have had this headache all day! I've had panadol and a two hour sleeo and nothing seems to relieve it!! Hoping to get my :bfp: soon

I got them very very badly throughout the first trimester. Nothing worked. They did go away though. Good luck x

I have got them this time too :( Last time I didn't get a headache through my whole pregnancy but I guess it's different each time :(

I have one right now :( Didn't get them with my youngest, and oldest they came in second tri. Not fun!

Oh ive had some corkers and paracetamol dont work. Have you tried 4head?

Yesterday was the first day I didn't have one! I'm hoping they're easing off now :) thank you for all of the replies, it's nice to know I'm not on my own! :haha: X

My headaches only started a couple of days ago but they are already annoying me. Same as you paracetamol doesn't touch it.

sweet baby Jesus mine suck and I'm not even 4 weeks along yet!!!! I'm on crinone for my low progesterone levels so the hormones I'm taking magnify ALL the symptoms and I haven't been able to move all day because of how badly my head hurts!!!! I'm bracing myself for the next few weeks as I'm sure this isn't going to be fun. But hey, if it keeps my little one around I'll do anything and suffer any headache!

I have been getting horrible headaches that last two full days no matter how much water I drink. I found the only way to get rid of them was going to the chiropractor for an adjustment and using a cold flax seed bag over my forehead while I fall asleep at night. The last two weeks I have had horrid headaches for 4 of those days. I hope they improve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->